Thursday, February 3, 2011

Project progress

 Thanks to the ice storm I missed a day of grooming and sadly it's still very slow.  The good news is I have managed to clean house a bit and have had a lot of free time to work on my yarn projects.  The sweater for little Ethan may turn out to be a bit big now but after seeing that boy eat , I know he'll be in it very soon.


        
           I have the front and back finished and sewn at the shoulder seams, and one sleeve finished. One more sleeve and the hood and it will be all but done!!  Hope he  (and his Mom!) like it because it has been fun working on it.
           I also am working on an afghan for a friend.  Crochet this time, and it is coming along nicely. I love crocheting while watching TV, I can keep warm with it in my lap!!





















No comments:

Post a Comment