Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A very productive day

        Another slow day in the grooming business, so I was home today. January and even sometimes into February it can be very slow.  Bad weather, too much holiday spending or just the winter "I don't want to go out unless I have to!" blues.  Finally got out the afghan I started back in the fall as a Christmas gift for Rob and Abi.  Got all the squares sewed together, finished the edging and .....Voila!  it is done!! 
      


         I am also working on another one that should be finished by the weekend.  Crochet is a good stress reliever and it's always nice to have a warm piece of needlework in your lap when it's cold outside.
         Made the obligatory run to the store before the "white death" arrives tomorrow.  Supposed to be the worst storm of the season  so far, but they said that the last storm we had...   Bring it on!!  I am ready, and yes, I will be out shoveling if we get the expected 4 to 7 inches.

No comments:

Post a Comment